Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Domo arigato

Lady, this is not a Grand Illusion! You're Fooling Yourself if you think I can't turn your vision into a cookie. Come Sail Away with me on this cookie adventure and maybe we'll meet Mr. Roboto along the way.

OK, that was cheesy. Apparently I have Too Much Time on My Hands!

Seriously, though, these were for a group of couples going to see Styx Live at the Garden in Memphis. From what I understand, they had a great time, the concert was fun, and they loved the cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment