Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Place Card Cookies

If you want to make a statement at a party, consider place card cookies. They are simple and elegant, and are the perfect addition to your party table.

Place card cookies can be any shape and color imaginable. The guest of honor at this intimate dinner party likes blue and yellow, so Phyllis the hostess chose those colors.



I used my plaque cookie cutter, which I just love. It's from PlasticsInPrint and it's a nice substantial size, which makes for an impressive cookie.


Phyllis was kind enough to share a picture of one of the cookies on her table. Thanks, Phyllis! I hope Tina had a very happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment