Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Totally Custom

If you can dream it up, I can probably create it in cookie form. Part of the fun for me is turning what you've imagined into edible art. I love a challenge! Check out these custom cookies:

Rather be hunting

book club treats

mah jongg tiles

for a "trophy wife" with a sense of humor :)

13th birthday party favors

thank you gifts with a pirate theme

Scott's favorite things

for an awesome race car driver

baby gift with a John Deere theme

Memphis favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment