Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tuesday Tip of the Week
{baking sheets}

What you bake your cookies ON can really affect how your cookies turn out. Do they bake unevenly? Do the bottoms burn before the middle is cooked through? Do your pans warp when they hit the heat of your oven? I've tried several different cookie sheets, and I'm finally happy with THESE from NordicWare.



Coupled with my trusted Silpats, these really do the trick. They are sturdy and bake evenly and I get consistent results every time. And with the Silpats, nothing sticks and they're a breeze to clean.


Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment