Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Don't blink!

Living in the South is new to me. The summer wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I really enjoyed no snow in the winter, but one thing I really miss is the fall. I miss the pumpkin patches, apple picking, warm apple cider, hayrides, and the beautiful fall foliage. It goes from HOT HOT HOT to COLD here in the blink of an eye. Most of the leaves go from green to brown and it makes me a little homesick.

I figured if I couldn't have fall outside, I could bake it up inside! Just looking at these cookies makes me happy. I hope they make you happy too!


No comments:

Post a Comment