Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Tip of the Week
{cookie spread, part 2}

In my first Tip of the Week, I suggested putting cut-out dough into the fridge before baking to prevent cookie spread. The other way to combat this is by reducing the amount of baking powder in your cookie recipe. I use enough to help the cookies rise, but not so much that they'll spread and lose their shape. For my entire recipe, I use only 1 teaspoon of baking powder.

I've added a tab at the top of the page where you can find my sugar cookie recipe and my royal icing recipe, or you can click HERE. Enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment