Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I'm lucky to have great dads in my life. Happy Father's Day to my dad who has been a great role model for me my whole life. You've taught me well and I couldn't ask for a better Dad.

Happy Father's Day to my hubby, too, who is an amazing Dad to our kiddos. We appreciate all you do for us!

Although the fathers in my life weren't lucky enough to get cookies, I did have time to do one Father's Day cookie order. These were totally custom cookies for a cool dad who likes cycling. His daughter sent me pictures of his 2 favorite bikes and his 3 favorite cycling jerseys and asked me to turn them into cookies. They were a labor of love, but I think they turned out pretty cool!

Happy Father's Day, Bob, and thanks for the creative order, Renee! (And thanks to Bob for allowing me to use his pictures on the blog!)











Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment