Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Friday, June 27, 2014

I do....

Ah, summer. Time for beaches, relaxing, swimming, camp, and lots and lots of weddings! G and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary on July 4. Fifteen years! I can't believe it!

I had a few wedding related cookie orders recently, and I hope the recipients loved them and had beautiful weddings! Much love to them all!

Here's a little order that the sister-in-law ordered for the bride and her 3 bridesmaids. I normally don't do such a small order, but I thought it was really sweet of her to want to do that for the girls so of course I said yes!



For another couple, the adorable mother-of-the-groom ordered the bride and groom hearts for their rehearsal dinner and the "B" initial hearts for the wedding. I forgot to take formal pictures of these, so please excuse the cell phone pic.


I wish both couples much love and happiness! 


No comments:

Post a Comment