Welcome to my cookie blog! I hope to share my latest cookie creations with you, as well as information on how to order your own custom cookies. To see my older cookies, please click on the GALLERY above to view my flickr page. Check back often for lots of yummy goodness!
I am not currently taking orders at this time.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

I love baseball. The ballpark, the peanuts, the players..... I think it started in 1986 when my parents and grandparents took us to our first MLB game. Mets vs. Padres, if I recall. They dragged my sister and me kicking and screaming, but we were hooked immediately. The Mets won the World Series that year and I've been waiting for them to repeat that ever since (much to the amusement of my Yankees-fan-husband).

The only team I like watching better than my Mets is my son's baseball team. Our weekends may be long, but I love hanging out at the park watching him play.

This year was the first year that I wasn't able to make cookies for his team because I had so many other orders. He understood, and I promised him I'd make sure his team made the schedule next year.

Here are a few of the orders that prevented his team from getting cookies....

For the Black Sox in Michigan, personalized jerseys and baseballs:





For the Germantown Rays here in TN:




Let's go Mets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment